Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
Our customers are at the core of everything we do, and our Product Marketing Engineers are a key participant in this engagement. In this role, you will use your technical background to identify ways to grow, attract and engage customers with broad and targeted promotions. You will develop an in-depth knowledge of analog and digital markets, applications, and customers while promoting TI’s wide product portfolio. You will work with the sales team and internal TI teams to increase design wins and net revenue for your assigned products.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting market studies for the products you are supporting
- Providing product training for the sales channels
- Analyzing revenue associated with key parts within your products groups
- Providing forecast information by product family
- Conducting analysis of the web presence for your products to enable customers better interface with TI
- Participating in new product launch activities and ensuring customers and the worldwide sales team are aware of new product introductions for the products assigned
- Working closely with development and business teams to evaluate product development strategies and market development needs
- Working with TI field sales and applications roles to win new business and gain share in the market
- Identifying new markets and potential customers for products you are supporting
Put your talent to work with us as a Product Marketing Engineer Intern – change the world, love your job!
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- Pursuing a BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related field
- Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Good listener and excellent verbal and written communication skills
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by October 29, 2021 or your start date, whichever is later, unless an exemption has been approved by TI as a medical or religious accommodation.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.