Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
Dive right in as a Product Marketing Engineer and use your technical background & knowledge to identify and generate product roadmaps, influence product definition and define the overall marketing strategy. During our 12-month Product Marketing Engineer rotation program you will gain exposure to the company’s product lines, play a key role in solving customer needs and drive revenue growth. You will also receive personal coaching and mentoring from a team of industry-leading professionals.
The Product Marketing Rotation starts with a 6-month assignment in a Product Marketing Engineer role based in one of TI’s product lines, where you will gain a deep understanding of the product line technology, strategy, priorities and structure. Interact with customers and TI’s sales teams to understand their current and future needs, as well as identify key marketing objectives, regions and markets, competition, roadmaps and key technology trends. You will build expertise in a wide range of marketing activities, including overall marketing strategy, growth initiatives and opportunity management.
You will also work cross-functionally during a 6-month assignment in product applications. This will allow a deeper focus on growth initiatives into specific end-equipment.
At the end of the program, you’ll become a team member in one of our business units, where you will be responsible for growing revenue and gaining market share with customers around the world.
Put your talent to work with us in our Product Marketing Engineering rotation program – change the world, love your job!
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related field
- Minimum cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
- Ability to travel internationally
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results; a “passion to win” assertiveness
- Ability to effectively balance strong technical skills with solid relationship-building capabilities
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by October 29, 2021 or your start date, whichever is later, unless an exemption has been approved by TI as a medical or religious accommodation.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.