Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
As a Product, Test or Validation Engineering Intern, you’ll support the development and implementation of strategies that achieve profitability targets on assigned TI product lines through new product development, cost reduction, capacity expansion and yield enhancement projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Testing and troubleshooting issues
- Developing production and characterization test specifications
- Creating and managing product documentation
- Providing product development support, which involves interfacing with design, test engineering, quality engineering, and other groups
Additional responsibilities include:
- Designing, debugging, and correlating test hardware and software
- Designing interface and measurement circuits to make tester capabilities compatible with product definitions
You’ll have direct involvement in the entire lifecycle of the products in your assigned product portfolio, including product definition, qualification, manufacturing, cost optimization, and quality. In addition, you will have the chance to resolve customer quality and application issues, and facilitates cross-functional teams in problem solving activities.
Put your talent to work with us as a Product, Test, or Validation Engineering Intern – change the world, love your job!
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- Currently pursuing BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Electrical Systems, Electrical Engineering Technology, or related degree with coursework or experience in programming and Analog or Digital circuit analysis and design
- Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
- Proficiency with bench level test equipment (i.e. DC power supplies, oscilloscopes, multi-meters)
- Experience with LabView, Spotfire, Matlab, and/or other programming skills
- Demonstrated information collection, review and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced global team environment with other technical teams
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by October 29, 2021 or your start date, whichever is later, unless an exemption has been approved by TI as a medical or religious accommodation.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.