The Borgen Project is hiring an HR Intern who will work remotely. This human resources role will focus on national recruitment and updating job postings.
Tasks as an HR Intern:
– Update job postings (80% of internship).
– Inform groups and classes of openings.
– Take on various tasks as needed.
– Everyone who is part of the organization assists the team with fundraising, 25-hours of this position is dedicated to creating and implementing a personal fundraising campaign.
– Assist with advocacy efforts.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The HR internship is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks.
Start Date: New internship programs begin every month, you choose the month you wish to start.
Note: We respond to every applicant within 14 days. Please check your spam folder for our emails and if nothing has been received, please email us at email@example.com. In addition, if you have any trouble uploading your resume please email firstname.lastname@example.org.