The Borgen Project is hiring a Public Relations/Marketing Intern who will work remotely. This PR/Marketing Intern will be involved in a variety of aspects of marketing and communications.
Tasks as a PR/Marketing Intern:
– Create a branding campaign.
– Conduct an informal focus group and gather feedback for market research.
– Pitch story ideas to print, broadcast, and digital media.
– Create and implement a fundraising strategy.
– Plan, market, and present at an informational meeting.
– Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based messaging.
– Assist with The Borgen Project’s advocacy efforts.
– Take on assignments as needed.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The internship is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks.
Start Date: New programs begin every month, you choose the month you wish to start.
Note: We respond to every applicant within 14 days. Please check your spam folder for our emails and if nothing has been received, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, if you have any trouble uploading your resume please email email@example.com.