A Consultant (Product Management) will play a key role on both client engagements and internal initiatives – supervising activities to ensure client needs are met, maintaining alignment of expectations, and furthering the development of our own digital platform and content goals. Responsibilities typically include:
- Leverage behavioral science to define clear user stories and acceptance criteria around client user needs
- Use tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD to translate product features into wireframes
- Work with external designers to translate the wireframes into mockups, accompanied by functional specifications
- Create and maintain product backlogs, based on product objectives, timeline constraints and user requirements.
- Work with other stakeholders to understand strategic objectives and help develop the product roadmap.
- Translate the strategic roadmap into clear product and sprint goals.
Make high quality product decisions by leveraging qualitative and quantitative feedback from users and working with the dev team to inform the best solution.
- Build trust and work collaboratively with the scrum team to deliver on the sprint goal, helping manage the sprint backlog, making effective product decisions and interfacing with external dependencies as required.
- Coordinate and prepare communication around major feature releases to ensure that our users are aware and engaged with new features being developed.
- Form strong empathy for our users and become a product expert on the solutions we’re delivering in the market.