Norwest Venture Partners (www.nvp.com), a multi-stage investment firm, is seeking one Associate to join their Healthcare Venture team. The focus is on healthcare investment opportunities which includes medical devices, diagnostics, digital health and healthcare IT, and technology enabled healthcare services. The role is four pronged: 1) uncover new targeted investment theses and opportunities, 2) proactive outreach to potential prospects, 3) execute diligence and financial modeling, and 4) collaborate with portfolio companies on strategic initiatives. Norwest’s Venture Healthcare team has been one of the most active groups within the firm with 20+ investments made in the last 8 years leading to numerous high impact exits and recognition on leading lists of healthcare investors.
The firm has a long track record of top quartile returns and has completed over 600 investments across venture capital, growth equity, and buyouts. The position will be dedicated to the healthcare space and you will work with the venture team. Therefore, experience within medical devices, digital health or HCIT is required.
– $9.5 billion AUM
– Currently investing from a $2B fund raised in 2019
– Equity investment size of $15M-$25M
– Focused on venture and company building
– 6 person healthcare team
– Looking to hire one (1) Associate for ideally a start date of Q4 ‘20 or Q1 ’21 with some flexibility
– Norwest is based in Palo Alto and San Francisco. The healthcare team splits their time between the Palo Alto and San Francisco, with some travel.