This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
This team is responsible for our digital messaging and advertising on all social platforms and search engines. The goal is to tie this messaging to our other efforts like website optimization and direct to business communications to create greater awareness in the market and nurture those in the initial lead stages. In addition to the messaging, the team will also focus on evaluating our efforts to guide our marketing further and reach more prospects.
- Develop digital campaigns that tie into our company messaging and content
- Manage our social posting and advertising
- Manage Google ad campaigns and PPC advertising
- Campaign planning tied to digital marketing efforts
- Strategic analytical evaluation of what content is working based off activity on all of our digital platforms, tying in every touchpoint in the customer’s journey
- Demand generation tactics to include web insights and inbound marketing, content marketing, social media engagement, lead nurturing, lead scoring, measuring and optimization, and sales and marketing alignment
- Creation and coordination of customer and prospect touchpoints through digital communications (via HubSpot) Previous experience with Google Adwords, SEO, and social paid advertising. Excellent communication skills. Good analytical skills. Collaborative, team-oriented personality