2022 Private Equity Summer Analyst (undergraduate) – Cleveland or Los Angeles
The Riverside Company is a global private equity firm with more than $9 billion of assets under management. Founded in 1988, Riverside is consistently one of the most active global private equity firms with a focus on small deal investing. The Riverside Micro-Cap Fund (“RMCF”) targets investment in high-growth companies with less than $10 million of earnings across the United States and Canada.
The Riverside Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and embraces the diversity of its people and encourages women and minorities to apply. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
The Summer Analyst reports to a Partner, with an assigned Associate or Senior Associate mentor, and works directly with the RMCF transacting deal teams to provide unique contributions to the private equity deal process. Summer Analysts will be uniquely positioned for success either within Riverside or for a role outside the firm. Only undergraduate students entering their senior year (i.e. class of 2023) will be considered for this role.
On the Job Experience You Will Gain:
· Opportunities to work side-by-side with investment professionals
· Participation in weekly investment committee meetings
· In-depth company and industry research
· Financial analyses and modeling
· Creation of investment memoranda
· Participation on calls with management of target acquisitions
· Execution of due diligence
Required and Desired Skills:
· Undergraduate student from class of 2023
· Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills
· Confidence and initiative to take on and manage projects
· Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Fluency in English
· Demonstrated leadership in extracurricular activities
· Prior business internships a plus
· History of strong academic performance