RockCreek is a leading global investment management firm that applies data-driven technology and innovation to sustainable investing. With over $15 billion in assets under management, our portfolio managers construct multi-asset class global portfolios and customized technology solutions for a sophisticated investor base that includes endowments, foundations, pension plans, and sovereign funds. We are focused on the integration of environmental, social and governance (ESG) and sustainable impact across portfolios to generate long-term returns. RockCreek has a culture of diversity and debate, and a relentless drive to excel.
Our Commitment to DEI:
As one of the largest women and minority-owned asset managers globally, RockCreek values diversity and inclusion across the firm. Building on our role as a leading allocator to women-owned and diverse investment managers, RockCreek pushes the industry forward by recruiting team members from all walks of life. People from diverse backgrounds represented over 85% of RockCreek’s 2020 Summer Analyst Program and 47% identified as women. Our own Management Team and Advisory Board is more than 80% and 70% diverse, respectively. To date, RockCreek has invested over $6.4 billion in diverse investment funds and companies. We welcome and support team members across different immigration and socio-economic experiences.
Position: Summer Analyst (Visualization/Design)
RockCreek offers a unique perspective into the world of finance and investing, facilitating learning and growth. RockCreek is looking for graduate and undergraduate students who are interested in finance, have a desire to acquire hands-on experience, and are comfortable working in a flat, tight-knit team environment. Doors are always open for you to ask questions and explore opportunities. Successful candidates are entrepreneurial and capable of working well under pressure.
RockCreek is looking for graduate and undergraduate students who will:
· Work directly with the RockCreek Investment, Technology, and Marketing Teams to improve the structure, format, and dissemination of information across all client deliverables
· Visualize data and create boards using innovative methods and out-of-the-box thinking
· Make large, complex data more accessible, understandable and usable to internal and external stakeholders
· Receive personalized mentorship from senior RockCreek partners and analysts
· Pursuit or completion of a degree in Design, Visualization, or a related field
· Demonstrated interest in the integration of design and technology
· Ability to take large amounts of information and see the bigger picture
· Excellent analytical skills, communication skills (written and oral), attention to detail, and critical thinking
· Strong academic record with well-rounded extra-curricular activities and/or athletic experiences
· Familiarity with investing, financial markets, global economics, and geopolitics
· Ability to succeed in a remote setting dependent upon the trajectory of COVID-19
Want to learn more about the RockCreek Summer Analyst Program? Visit our website at: