**HIRING NOW FOR POSITIONS STARTING ASAP
Our client, Darktrace, winner of numerous national and international awards, is currently expanding its sales organization to accommodate a rapidly-growing customer base and accelerating revenue. This position offers significant commission-earning potential, fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
Darktrace is the world’s leading machine learning company for cyber security. Created by mathematicians from the University of Cambridge, Darktrace’s Enterprise Immune System uses AI algorithms that mimic the human immune system to defend enterprise networks of all types and sizes.
As an Entry Level Account Executive, you will:
- Prospect accounts for new business.
- Establish and work with partners in your territory.
- Present and demonstrate Darktrace cyber threat defense solutions to CISOs and information security experts.
- Work closely with our Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing Proofs of Value (POVs) as you close deals.
- Entry level account executives will also be given a training program to bring them up to speed with Darktrace’s sales process and the latest trends and developments in the cyber security industry.
- Motivated, competitive self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner and etiquette
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated sales and customer service skill set
- Nice to have: 1–3 years’ experience in a sales support role or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Must be able to travel within the territory
This is a true outside sales position and requires drive, tenacity and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This position will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from lead generation to presenting at client sites to closing the deal.