Currently interviewing recent and upcoming graduates for positions starting ASAP!
Our client, Luminance, is the market leading disruptive technology firm within the legal profession. The Product Specialist will be providing product and technical expertise to prospects and customers with a view of delivering successful a product experience. Combining technical understanding and excellent communication skills, they will be working with our sales teams to deliver Proofs of Concepts (POCs) and supporting live customer projects.
Launched in September 2016 and already in use on six continents, the company’s document review platform offers lawyers greater insight at unmatched speeds. The software builds on ground-breaking machine learning and pattern recognition techniques developed at the University of Cambridge to read and understand legal language. The technology is used by law firms and in-house legal teams in over 40 countries around the world to improve processes such as due diligence, compliance reviews, property lease abstraction and eDiscovery.
– Work with sales team to deliver successful POCs and projects from planning stages to final review
– Understand the individual use cases and needs of each customer whilst overseeing implementation of technical solutions where required
– Provide advice and educate customers on the products and be a technical authority about product and technology
– Deliver training of the product and proposed workflow solutions
– Work with technical operations teams to co-ordinate and resolve technical issues
– Work with leading organisations and help them obtain value from the product
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a top university in a scientific, technical or engineering discipline with a cumulative GPA >3.5
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
– Technical literacy and ability to troubleshoot technical issues is essential – some basic scripting
knowledge (python, bash, etc) would be beneficial
– Articulate and motivated self-starter with a problem-solving attitude
– Organized with excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritize effectively
– Proven ability to work in an innovative fast-paced environment
– Experience and knowledge of either M&A due diligence or e-Discovery work processes is desirable such as LoadFile imports, e-mail threading and deduplication
**Must be authorized to work in the USA for any employer; no OPT or sponsorship available.