Seeking an intern with abilities to support The World Within Us financial and accounting tasks. Also, an individual that is interested in travel, and able to thrive in a start-up environment.
- monitor and manage individual budgets
- create general accounting ledgers
- review revenue / expense transactions
- develop, and coordinate grant budgets.
- performing administrative duties to support the team
- perform targeted research into funding opportunities; help to research potential donors
- assist with the preparation and review of grant applications, proposals, and reports
- excellent communications skills
- proficient in MS Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- experience with government compliance.
- education in accounting, finance, or grant management experience.
- non-profit experience preferred
- strong planning, administrative, organizational, personnel and budget management skills.
- ability to work independently on multiple projects and tasks to meet deadlines
- the ability to work independently as well as in group settings, the ability to manage his or her own workload, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks