This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
REGULATORY AFFAIRS INTERN
Customers throughout the globe rely on our extensive range of products and services—from next-generation instruments to everyday lab essentials to life-saving medicine. If you desire to be a part of a world-class team, Thermo Fisher Scientific can provide you with the opportunity to work in manufacturing to produce products that enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Operational Excellence in Manufacturing & Production is carried out by dedicated, team-oriented professionals who want to make a difference.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
- Help write various chapter of Design Dossier per IVDR requirements
- Work collaboratively with various departments to gain product knowledge and work with regulatory team to draft appropriate documents per defined requirements and templates. Find ways to create efficiencies
- Draft GSPR for all products under new regulation
- Draft Device descriptions
- Assemble draft dossiers
- Students who are completing a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- PREFERRED MAJORS: Regulatory Affairs, Biology or Chemistry
- Strong desire and motivation to develop a career in design/manufacturing/operations
- Related work or internship experience preferred
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status