This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and learn in a culture that empowers your development. We have created an inclusive, global environment that values the power of diverse talent, backgrounds, and experiences to drive speed, productivity, innovation, and growth.
Our internship program will give you a chance to get real world business experience and build your network before graduation. We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs and can be expected to gain valuable insight that can further your interest in your chosen career field.
SUMMARY OF INTERNSHIP
The Scientific Marketing Internship position provides an opportunity for life science marketing students to get hands on experience working with wide breadth of individuals in the biotechnology industry in a face-paced and quickly changing environment. The BCC Intern will contribute to development projects and advance best design practices. The position starts in May or June, paid working 40 hours per week through August. Opportunity exists for this position to lead to a repeat internship position for upcoming junior students and opportunity to hire for upcoming senior students.
- Support content for training and education with content creation (videos, graphs, signage, etc.), job aids, and technical documentation
- Data coordination, documentation and administration
- Support overall content of SUT projects and events
- Support Digital Marketing, Strategic Marketing, and Technical Support Teams
- Pursing a bachelor’s degree in the Life Sciences and minor in Marketing, YouTube design, Website design
- Experience working in one or more of the following programs: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier, Adobe InDesign, Final Cut Pro, YOUTUBE, GOOGLE WEBSITE or comparable programs
- Experience in job aid, video and documentation creation a plus
- Ability to understand technical topics a plus
- Flexible and tolerant of changing priorities