This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
Thinkings Huts seeks a Marketing and Social Media Intern to contribute to the overall growth and development of our nonprofit’s marketing and awareness efforts. You will work alongside the Marketing Team and Founder to ideate and execute omnichannel campaigns, meet fundraising goals, and ultimately promote our strategic messaging architecture through creative storytelling.
The ideal candidate is a passionate individual with a significant interest in our mission that will help us grow our marketing efforts quickly and efficiently through viral marketing (primarily TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram).
Please note that this is an unpaid position with 6-10 hours of commitment per week.
- Lead effective and engaging campaigns from brief to execution
- Unique content creation
- Manage dynamic projects, including social media, publicity and PR
- Own the donor journey and expand our network by identifying new ways to communicate our mission
- Proof all marketing materials for tone and consistency
- Communicate effectively with key internal & external stakeholders
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, public relations, or a related field
- 0-2 years of professional experience in nonprofit fundraising, philanthropy, or a related field
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Great storytelling skills
- Skilled in analytics and reporting
- Experience with Google Ads is a plus!
Remote, Volunteer, Entry-Level
Thinking Huts is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization using innovative solutions to close the global opportunity gap. We envision a future where quality education is accessible via 3D printed schools. We are fundraising this summer to build our first 3D printed school in Madagascar. Learn more at thinkinghuts.org