Tiger Valuation Services is looking for an experienced technical writer and editor to compile and review inventory appraisal reports created by our appraisers. Each report provides a general overview of the Company’s operations, a summary of the available inventory, and an explanation of Tiger’s valuation. Our appraisal reports are used by banks when issuing loans to a variety of companies, including some of the nation’s largest retail chains, food distributors, and consumer-goods manufacturers.
No extensive business or financial experience is required: At Tiger, we’re looking for writers and editors who can apply their skills in a whole new field – while also gaining a deep knowledge of the business world in the process.
Tiger offers competitive benefits, including a generous health plan and subsidized commute.
- Compile notes collected from appraisers, field representatives, and analysts, into clear, cogent reports.
- Review notes and other information for clarity, precision, and completeness
- Identify logical inconsistencies to be resolved by the appraisal team
- Oversee implementation of edits and inputs from multiple sources and ensure that any incompatible comments are resolved
- Ensure that proper grammar is used and that in-house formatting guidelines are followed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a writing-related field
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines concurrently and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate new technical concepts and ideas
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and at least one writing sample to Saima Fariz at Tiger Group. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we will only be contacting qualified candidates for further consideration. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year