Tint makes it easy for tech platforms to embed insurance into their products. We help companies such as Outdoorsy, Boatsetter, Riders Share, Quantstamp, amongst others, unlock the growth of their core business and improve profitability with insurance.
Our insurance platform provides everything needed, from underwriting software to access to insurers to compliance. All available through a simple API and a no-code app.
We’re backed by world-class investors such as Y Combinator, Deciens, Nyca, Plug and Play, WIN, Soma Capital, Pioneer Fund, and angels such as Vikram Pandit (former CEO Citigroup) and founders/CEOs of Oscar Health, Sun Microsystems, Zuora, Gusto, Kin, Turo, Mercury, Wepay, Ramp, amongst others.
Location: Flexible, we’re a distributed team
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial sales professional to help us acquire more customers. As a true pioneer and the first person on the sales team, you will you will be responsible for closing the first deals to achieve our targets while you structure our repeatable sales process.
The ideal candidate is an all-around athlete that has strong skills in sales, a bias towards action, and deep knowledge about SaaS. You will be working directly with the founding team and be involved in the early stages of the startup development.
You got it? Perfect, we like you already. Let’s talk specifics:
- Execute the full sales cycle
- Identify and contact prospects
- Build & refine a sales process
- Setup and operate tools required to do the job (e.g., CRM, email automation, etc)
- Hire sales team with A players
- Help inform the product roadmap based on customer inputs
- Effectively communicate strategy, objectives, and performance results cross-functionally.
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Experience in selling complex API-based/SaaS products
- Experience with sales tools (e.g., CRM, email automation, etc)
- Organization skills
- Professional work ethic coupled with sound judgment
- Ability to work independently in a distributed team setting
- Experience working in a rapid growth environment that requires flexibility and continuous innovation aka you’re a fast learner
- Able to “roll up your sleeves” to do what is needed in urgent situations while maintaining a “big-picture” view. You are excited about the idea of working with a small team to get the job done, even if you sometimes need to do things that are outside of your direct job description
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- Generous equity grant
- Health benefits
- Coworking stipend
- Apple equipment
- Company-sponsored team retreats in exotic destinations