TutorMe is the premier online tutoring solution for millions of students nationwide. Our mission is to level the academic playing field for students everywhere. We believe that every student should have access to incredible tutors regardless of where they go to school or who their parents are.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative Marketing Intern to join our team. Reporting to the Growth Manager, you will play a vital role in helping to drive marketing efforts that contribute to scaling TutorMe.
What you’ll do
- Support in the planning and creation of social media campaigns across our main channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Help us launch onto channels where we currently don’t have an organic presence (Instagram, TikTok)
- Take ownership of our social media calendar, ensuring all social posts are planned and scheduled in advance
- Work proactively with members of the Growth team to develop assets for social media campaigns, including creative and copy
- Track engagement of social media campaigns and provide insights on areas of opportunity
- Other tasks, projects, and strategic growth initiatives that are prioritized for the Marketing team and company
- Available to work 20+ hours per week
- College Junior or Senior in solid academic standing
- Experience in social media marketing and management
- Passionate about education and has strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Passionate about education
- Interested in start-up life and what that entails
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, results-oriented environment
- Have a strong ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work independently
- SEO and social media experience is a bonus
What’s you’ll get
- Competitive pay
- Learn to succeed at a fast-paced startup
- Work 100% remotely
- Opportunity to be a key player at a company that’s quickly redefining the boundaries of on-demand academic support
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge – we want you to apply.
We value diversity of all kinds and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.