This position has many vacancies in the following locations:
- Jefferson, AR
- Irvine, CA
- Lenexa, KS
- Winchester, MA
- Detroit, MI
- Queens, NY
This Direct-Hire position is in the Food and Drug Administration and is located in the Office of Regulatory Affairs (ORA), Office of Regulatory Science (ORS). The incumbent performs duties designed to orient the Laboratory Support Assistant to the mission and work of a Field laboratory.
- Extract, compile, and organize information, research and interpret data, and use in quality review processes.
- Deal with the operations, regulations, and principles of the organization; recognize the problems involved, collect information, establish facts; recommend and take action on application and interpret established support occupation guidelines.
- Present recommendations, prepare reports and other written documents, provide recommendations, and deal effectively with a variety of personalities.
- Use computer hardware equipment and the numerous software programs to develop databases, graphs, spreadsheets, tables, macros, and when requested, offer guidance and training to laboratory personnel.
- Perform a variety of assignments which support the laboratory, including scheduling, organizing, and executing projects, following prescribed procedures.
APPLY ON USAJOBS BY 11/6!