This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
Brand Marketing Intern
Job Code 4298
Location US – Carson, CA Corporate HQ
Position Type No Benefits Part-Time
Dermalogica Clear Start team is in search of a creative, enthusiastic, and diligentBrand Marketing Intern. You will work directly with the Brand Marketing Manager, Growth Hacking Manager and Marketing Coordinator to assist in the overall day to day needs…
- Assist with overall day to day administrative needs including product management, product mailings, booking meetings, etc.
- Assist with community management and social media scheduling.
- Influencer outreach, support, and tracking.
- Monitoring and driving the growth of the affiliate program.
- Assist with shoots and other in-house content creation
- Create monthly competitive analysis reports of the professional skincare market and overall beauty trends.
- Strong interest in the skin care, health and beauty industries; experience in one or more of these industries is preferred
- E-commerce / digital marketing experience a plus
- Digitally native
- TikTok obsessed, finger on the pulse with influencers and what’s trending
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Must be detail oriented, reliable, and able to meet deadlines
Who is Dermalogica? Dermalogica is a line of professional skincare products founded on the belief that good skin is not about pampering or luxury, but rather it’s about skin health maintenance. By educating people about the importance of proper skincare with the use of effective products, we can help them to understand – and feel in control of – their own skin. Used by more skin therapists than any other skincare line globally, we are the only brand in the world that can credibly call ourselves “The number one choice of professional skin therapists worldwide.”
To be considered for this role, please click on “Apply” to complete your online application. Please know that all applications are reviewed for consideration. A member of the Human Resources team will contact you if your experience and skills are a match for the position.
Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.