This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
International Regulatory Intern
Job Code 4283
Location US – Carson, CA Corporate HQ
Position Type Temporary
Dermalogica’s Research & Development and International departments is looking for a bright, talented intern who is looking for an exciting opportunity to help with International Product Registration, at an exciting time of growth and expansion of the Brand.
TheInternationalRegulatory Internwill support Regulatory and International on optimizing the Production Information Management system recently put into place. Support and review current practices and identify opportunities to help define improve process.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Audit Product Information Management (PIM) system of International Regulatory documentation, for each product in portfolio.
- Gather and upload Ingredient Lists, Warnings, Artwork files and Formula Documentation, as identified by audit.
- Helps review labelling and formula documents, for each product in portfolio.
- Maintains Log to track project progress, in a clear and concise manner.
- Helps support international markets in additional documentation needed for registration.
- Collaborate with and support international department with product registration and regulatory request.
- Support the development of artwork and regulatory files review process.
- Develop streamlined process for uploading data and files onto PIM.
- Communicate with all outside suppliers to gather raw material data, as needed, escalating requests as necessary.
- Assists with the upkeep of the validation documents in R&D International folders
Familiar with laboratory environment
Interest in Cosmetic/OTC regulations
Ability to manage multiple activities at once and prioritize accordingly.
Detail oriented but equally efficient and adept at multi-tasking
Excellent organizational skills
Excellence in written and verbal communication skills
PC literate in Word and Excel EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the Sciences or equivalent
0-1 years’ experience working, preferably in a cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food or science environment.
- No relocation will be considered for this role.This is a Part-Time Paid Internship.
Dermalogica, part of the Unilever Prestige family, is the leader in the professional skincare industry and the number one choice of professional skin therapists worldwide. Our International Dermal Institute is the world’s foremost post-graduate education in skin and body therapy. Key to our success is the continuous launch of new, disruptive innovations for both consumers and our professional skincare therapists, which shape the industry and drive our Brand forward.
Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities