Temprite Services is a division within the University of Massachusetts Medical School, Human Resources, which offers various levels of temporary support for departments within the institution as well as our affiliates.
Under the direction of the Principal Investigator or designee, the Research Coordinator I Ophthalmology is responsible for clinical research protocols and functionally leading/guiding the work of a Clinical Research Assistant.
This is a Temporary position Monday – Friday 40 hrs per week
- Collect and document data using standardized forms, questionnaires, and other study materials.
- Conduct in-person or telephone interviews
- Coordinate all data collection from study participants
- Develop and update spreadsheets
- Track all data sent to and returned from study participants using computerized study databases
- Maintain computerized data files for all data collected
- Conduct quality control checks on all data entered
- Responsible for consistency and accuracy of data entry
- Acquire, download and label imaging data from study sites according to study protocols
- Make calls to acquire off-site data and materials, which may involve minimal evening and weekend times
- Prepare summary reports for investigators
- Assist and provide back-up for Lab Supervisor as needed
- Responsible for performing duties according to Study Manuals, updating Manuals, and providing input into improving protocols
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or health related field, or equivalent experience
- 0-1 year of related experience