VanEck is a privately held global asset management firm founded in 1955. We develop forward-looking, intelligently designed, active and ETF strategies that strengthen long-term portfolios. We will provide qualified individuals with outstanding education and growth opportunities. If you are a high-energy individual with a strong work ethic, excellent team skills, and outstanding communication skills, we would like to speak with you.
VanEck’s Summer Intern Program includes exposure across the firm through educational, mentorship, and networking events. As an Intern, you will also be exposed to the firm’s senior management, gain an understanding of the financial services industry and learn critical business skills. Our internship program will build more than just your resume — it will challenge your knowledge, build your network and drive your career path. Our program spans 10 weeks and runs from June 7 – August 13.
ETF team is about 11 people in Investment Management team. The team is based in New York office, and it works closely with portfolio managers, trading, marketing, compliance and sales. This position will provide an intern with exposure to the entire ETF team and as a result, a primer to most parts of VanEck. If you are looking to gain valuable hands-on experience while working with talented individuals, apply now!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide timely assistance on requests from market participants trade VE ETFs including but not limited to the facilitation of primary market trading activity.
• Analyze primary and secondary market trading to manage the quality of the VE ETF markets and trading valuations.
• Provide insight to internal and external partners on the trading, valuations, and market quality of VE ETFs.
• Engage in the analysis associated with the Capital Markets Team’s initiatives.
• Prepare periodic client reports regarding specific macro events, trade ideas, product, etc. for internal and external distribution.
• Miscellaneous special projects for ETF Capital Markets as they arise.