VanEck is a privately held global asset management firm founded in 1955. We develop forward-looking, intelligently designed, active and ETF strategies that strengthen long-term portfolios. We will provide qualified individuals with outstanding education and growth opportunities. If you are a high-energy individual with a strong work ethic, excellent team skills, and outstanding communication skills, we would like to speak with you.
VanEck’s Summer Intern Program includes exposure across the firm through educational, mentorship, and networking events. As an Intern, you will also be exposed to the firm’s senior management, gain an understanding of the financial services industry and learn critical business skills. Our internship program will build more than just your resume — it will challenge your knowledge, build your network and drive your career path. Our program spans 10 weeks and typically runs from June 7 – August 13.
Sales Data group team is a team of 7 people in IT Department. The majority of team is based in New York with the remainder based in Tampa. Sales Data Team works closely with Infrastructure, IT, Marketing and Sales. An intern position is made available to help students nearing graduation acquire basic office skills and develop the knowledge of working within a corporate environment. It will provide an Intern with exposure to all Sales Data team and as a result, a primer to most parts of VanEck. If you are looking to gain valuable hands-on experience while working with talented individuals, apply now!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes the following, other duties may be assigned as needed:
• Analyze various sales data sets to determine quality and reliability
• Develop approaches for aggregating and summarizing the following data sets
o Mutual Fund sales data
o ETF sales data
o CRM activity data
o Emarketing data
• Database clean up (to identify and delete unused data).
• Build monitor pages against different data sources (to better manage exception handling and notification).
• Review report development procedures and UML Documentation.
• Review Report usage and prepare lists of Reports to delete
• Review and Map unique identifiers in Mutual Fund and ETF sales data
• Verify existing reports in development and review with report writers
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.