VanEck is a privately held global asset management firm founded in 1955. We develop forward-looking, intelligently designed, active and passive investment strategies that strengthen long-term portfolios. We will provide qualified individuals with outstanding education and growth opportunities. If you are a high-energy individual with a strong work ethic, excellent team skills, and outstanding communication skills, we would like to speak with you.
VanEck’s Summer Intern Program includes exposure across the firm through educational, mentorship, and networking events. As an Intern, you will also be exposed to the firm’s senior management, gain an understanding of the financial services industry and learn critical business skills. Our internship program will build more than just your resume — it will challenge your knowledge, build your network and drive your career path. Our program spans 10 weeks and runs from June 7 – August 13. If you are looking to gain valuable hands-on experience while working with talented individuals, apply now!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Join the VanEck Legal Team and assist them in providing legal support to various departments across the company. Candidates will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in corporate and securities law.
Day to day responsibilities include the following, but other duties may be assigned as needed:
• Edit, redline and proofread contracts, disclosure documents and SEC filings
• Assist with the preparation of SEC registration statements, supplements and other regulatory filings
• Assist in the preparation of contracts and agreements
• Assist with the management of legal projects
• Participate in legal team meetings and discussions of department workflow