VanEck is a privately held global asset management firm founded in 1955. We develop forward-looking, intelligently designed, active and ETF strategies that strengthen long-term portfolios. We will provide qualified individuals with outstanding education and growth opportunities. If you are a high-energy individual with a strong work ethic, excellent team skills, and outstanding communication skills, we would like to speak with you.
VanEck’s Summer Intern Program includes exposure across the firm through educational, mentorship, and networking events. As an Intern, you will also be exposed to the firm’s senior management, gain an understanding of the financial services industry and learn critical business skills. Our internship program will build more than just your resume — it will challenge your knowledge, build your network and drive your career path. Our program spans 10 weeks and runs from June 7 – August 13. If you are looking to gain valuable hands-on experience while working with talented individuals, apply now!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes the following, other duties may be assigned as needed:
• Evaluating the quantitative strategies and their limitations for portfolio modelling, trading and risk management.
• Responsible for the development, preparation, analysis and review of standard and ad hoc portfolio and investment reports.
• Analysis/Improvements to Optimization framework for fixed income markets, ETF baskets and instruments.
• Responsible for providing thought leadership in the existing Portfolio solutions and providing a simple and elegant problem solving skills.
• Conduct Multi Factor Loading and Risk Estimations for Factset Alpha Module framework.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.