Vision Government Solutions is a leading government technology firm providing cutting-edge software to the public sector. We are at an incredible inflection point of growth and are looking for people to join our Project Management team to help us successfully welcome new communities to the Vision family.
Our software implementation philosophy equally emphasizes the importance of customer delight, speed, and long-term partnership. To that end, we are searching for ambitious, motivated, detail-oriented individuals looking to build a career in Project Management. The right candidate will be driven by customer happiness, be obsessed with their to-do list, and have enough analytical chops to understand a complex implementation process.
Summary of Role & Responsibilities
The Lead Generation Sales Representative role reports into the Senior Manager of Sales & Marketing.
The primary goal of this role is to canvas new markets and generate interest and demand with qualified prospects. The long-term goal of this role is to establish a scalable lead generation sales process that can be scaled as the team grows into new states.
A brief description of responsibilities is as follows:
- Generating Interest and Demand in New Markets
- Uses direct email outreach and call campaigns to generate demand and interest in new markets.
- Sources and schedules demos with qualified leads.
- Creatively uses marketing content and analytics (ex: webinar attendees) provided by the Revenue Ops team to nurture early-stage leads to qualification.
- Owns a pipeline of initial stage opps, which are passed to a Territory Manager upon qualification.
- Meticulously tracks engagement in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Nurtures early-stage leads through the qualification process by tracking and following up on engagement.
- Demonstrates a sophisticated use of existing marketing content to nurture leads.
- Captures and logs intel from new market outreach to build market maps and canvas the incumbent vendor landscape.
- Proactively follows up with Territory Managers to push generated leads through the pipeline.
Building and Scaling the Lead Generation Capability
- Establishes and documents scalable processes for tracking and scaling sales outreach.
- Develops a plan for building and expanding our sales lead generation capability for new markets.
Remote Work and Travel Expectations: Due to Covid-19, Vision expects to be fully remote through at least July 2021 and probably longer. After Covid-19, we expect this role to transition to Vision headquarters for at least 50% of the time. We expect this role may involve 5% – 15% travel to client sites.
Total Compensation Package: Annual base salary and incentive package to be discussed. The compensation package will include both base salary and incentive based commission. Vision offers health, dental, and vision
plans, as well as a 401(k)-matching program. We also provide reimbursements for remote work set-up, professional memberships, and IAAO- accredited continuing education.