Voleon is a technology company that applies state-of-the-art machine learning techniques to real-world problems in finance. For more than a decade, we have led our industry and worked at the frontier of applying machine learning to investment management. We have become a multibillion dollar asset manager, and we have ambitious goals for the future.
Your colleagues will include internationally recognized experts in machine learning research as well as highly experienced technology and finance professionals. The people who shape our company come from other backgrounds, too, including concert music performance, humanitarian aid, opera singing, sports writing, and the submarine service. You will be part of a team that loves to succeed together.
In addition to our enriching and collegial working environment, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages, technology talks by our experts, a beautiful modern office, daily catered lunches, and more.
As an Operations Associate, you will report directly to the most senior managers and executives at our organization. Your work will make deeply impactful and lasting contributions. As part of a rotational program, you will gain broad exposure, experience, and training that are unparalleled for recent grads. This role is a means to make a difference: you will start making important contributions on day one, and you will develop a highly coveted skill set.
Please note that this is not a position for candidates seeking to become investment professionals/analysts, and it is not a position for candidates seeking to become traders.
- Year One: Act as the lead Operations Associate in three four-month rotations within Voleon’s finance and operations teams. Sample rotations include finance, human resources, investor relations, fund operations, recruiting, reporting, and regulatory compliance
- Years Two and Three: Have the opportunity to join in an additional two-year specialization period on one of Voleon’s finance and operations teams
- Excel in the day-to-day responsibilities for your rotation, and become an expert in those areas
- Complete high impact project work as an individual contributor within your function
- Collaborate effectively on teams with other colleagues, including other Operations Associates
- Work directly with senior executives and receive personalized mentorship and coaching
- Become part of a fun and engaging group of fellow Operations Associates and share meaningful experiences with them
- Bachelor’s degree
- Authorization to work in the United States
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Voleon Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.