Note: This position is based out of the Deerfield, IL headquarters, but is currently eligible for work-from-home status due to COVID. It is envisioned that this position will eventually return to an office environment.
Please apply to the Walgreens website listed here to ensure your application is received.
Join a new and emerging customer experience function aimed at providing strategy towards best-in-class consumer experiences across our products and services. Responsible for supporting the Customer Experience senior leader and team. Contributes to and implements strategies that improve upon the customer’s end-to-end experience, encompassing all customer touch points and needs. Makes customer-led recommendations to meet and exceed Company, Division, and functional targets for Customer Experience through working with key stakeholders throughout the Company. Tracks integrated customer experiences and provides recommendations across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints.
- Contributes to and implements strategies that improve upon the customer’s end-to-end experience, encompassing all customer touch points.
- Evaluates existing data on customer service at all customer touch points and implements strategies that significantly improve upon the existing standards at all levels.
- Acts as a customer advocate and collaborates with partners across functional groups to execute customer experience strategies that will drive customer satisfaction and retention.
- Examines and evaluates a broad array of processes that impact the customer experience including, but not limited to: product customer feedback, brand customer feedback, product quality, sales and marketing processes, customer service experience and wait times, exchange policies, Information Technology enhancements, and many other aspects of the end-to-end experience.
- Defines and translates business goals into actionable roadmaps. Develops protocols to support improved or recommended strategies.
- Oversees the development of technical/business approaches and new or enhanced technical tools
- Serves as Customer Experience subject matter expert within cross-functional meetings. Proactively keeps informed and shares industry trends and new CX Methods.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience in customer insights, marketing, customer experience, analytics, pricing, consumer research, category management and/or business analysis OR High School Diploma/ GED and at least 4 years of experience in customer insights, marketing, customer experience, analytics, pricing, consumer research, category management and/or business analysis.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Experience influencing stakeholders within an organization.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- At least 1 year of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- MBA or Master’s Degree.
- Knowledge and/or experience in CPG or retail.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with SAS, R, Python, Azure Databricks, and/or PowerBI.
- Experience in collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.