We’re searching for a bright, reliable, and hard-working administrative associate to join our fast-paced Digital Health startup in New Haven, Connecticut. The role encompasses administrative tasks, general office operations, and support of functions across the organization.
An ideal candidate will be self-motivated, competent in prioritizing and managing work with little supervision, and constantly seek opportunities for challenge and growth in the workplace. This is an important role! The business administrative associate helps to ensure smooth running of the company office and contributes to important projects that enable progress and growth for Wellinks.
This is a terrific opportunity for a college graduate to gain exposure to the world of startups and innovation!
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Manage agendas and travel arrangements as well as appointments for upper management and executive team.
- Manage inbound phone calls and correspondence as well as shipments of inventory and goods from the company office.
- Support finance and operations with bookkeeping, market analysis, forecasting, competitive landscape updates, etc.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial, and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Function as a star ‘utility player’ able to move seamlessly throughout the organization and rotate through projects.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Experience or demonstrated aptitude for success in a role as administrator, assistant, or other relevant role.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel) and familiarity with office management software (e.g. ERPs