CONSIDERING A CAREER IN HEALTHCARE?
Are you considering a career in healthcare but want to gain experience in a clinical setting? Come learn more about opportunities in the section of Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology at the Yale School of Medicine. A newly established clinical and translational research program is seeking bright, out-going, motivated persons with a can-do attitude who enjoy talking to patients.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
1. Participate fully as a member of the clinical and translational research program in Yale rheumatology by coordinating clinical (patient-focused) studies from conception to completion.
2. Learn to prepare and submit institutional review board applications to ensure adequate protection of human participants in biomedical research.
3. Assist the principal investigator in study protocol development, submission, and renewal; ensure ongoing compliance with institutional review board policies.
4. Identify, assess eligibility, enroll participants in research studies.
5. Collect accurate medical data from research participants for a variety of studies.
6. Coordinate collection and processing of various human specimens (e.g., blood, various tissues, buccal swabs, etc.).
7. Work directly with clinical database manager to log and track biospecimens from human participants in clinical studies in rheumatology.
8. Prepare written progress reports and similar research study documents.
9. Coordinate the conduct of multiple simultaneous projects.
10.Most importantly, advance the field of science and medicine in the rheumatic diseases.
To speak to the principal investigator, Monique Hinchcliff, MD MS, please contact:
Nic Page BS (email@example.com) or
Allysa Williams BS (firstname.lastname@example.org)