THE SECTION OF PULMONARY, CRITICAL CARE AND SLEEP MEDICINE IS SEEKING OUTSTANDING POSTGRADUATE ASSOCIATE
The Yale Interstitial Lung Disease Center of Excellence is looking to hire an enthusiastic, highly motivated, reliable, and outgoing person who is interested in a healthcare career and wants to gain experience in a clinical research setting. This is a full-time, paid position with insurance benefits, available for start in September 2021.
1. Gain experience with direct patient interaction as part of a clinical research team
2. Gain experience with the design and conduct of clinical research
3. Gain experience with data management
4. Gain experience with the procurement and analysis of biospecimens
Members of the Yale Interstitial Lung Disease Center directed by Drs. Erica Herzog MD PhD and the Dr Danielle Antin-Ozerkis MD and other faculty in the Pulmonary Section will mentor you to gain the skills to be able to:
1. Conduct patient-facing clinical and translational research related to chronic lung disease
2. Learn how to design research studies
3. Learn principles of data management
4. Learn how to obtain and process biospecimens for a variety of repository and research needs
5. Learn how to perform chart review
6. Learn how to present data in oral and written format
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. To apply, please submit a cover letter in the body of an email and CV/references as attachments to Debbie Lovejoy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yale University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from women, persons with disabilities, protected veterans and members of minority groups.