To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values – integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion – must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
The Yale/Yale New Haven Hospital Center for Outcomes Research and Evaluation (CORE) is a leading national outcomes research center dedicated to transforming healthcare for the betterment of people and society by leveraging data, analytics, and technology. We have assembled a talented, multidisciplinary group who are committed to developing solutions to the practical needs of medicine and healthcare. Our organization combines the highest academic ideals with a pragmatic approach that emphasizes the production of useful knowledge. We are distinguished by our creativity, dedication, experience, and skills, and our commitment to having our work make a tangible difference to patients, the public, and society. For additional information on CORE, please visit our website: www.medicine.yale.edu/core. The Research Associate III (three) will report to the Manager, Quality Measurement Programs (QMP). The Research Associate III provides task coordination for technical teams working under federal grants and contracts at CORE. The primary role of the Research Associate III is to provide project coordination to multidisciplinary technical teams according to timelines and ensures high quality products meet deadlines. The list of job responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary from time to time. The duties of this position can be carried out remotely if this meets the business need of CORE and adheres to the YNHH Alternative Work Schedule poilcy. Flexible work schedules and telecommuting are available if needed and or desired.
1. Provides project coordination according to internal and external project timelines and ensures that deliverables are met by contract deadlines.
2. Maintains project timelines, monitors project progress, and identifies risks to meeting deadlines.
3. Facilitates communication within project teams, to project leadership, and with external organizations.
4. Drafts, reviews, formats, and proofs high quality documents for presenting and dissemination to stakeholders and/or for public posting.
5. Prepares (e.g., draft, edit, review, finalize) contract deliverables on time with direction from project leadership.
6. Supports project leadership in developing analytic plan, synthesizing analytic results.
7. Schedules, prepares for, and facilitates focused meetings with internal CORE teams and external organizations.
8. Organizes and manages project documentation, including analytic results, key decisions, project trackers.
9. Delegates work and is a resource to more junior staff by reviewing and guiding the quality of their work.
10. Provides research support, such as drafting meeting minutes or conducting ad hoc research, when necessary on project teams.
11. Provides training and onboarding to new staff to project teams.