Tips for Using the Resource Database:
- This database includes resources that OCS staff, Yale students, and Yale alums have found useful.
- Employer sites are not included, rather the database includes job listing sites, employer directories, and professional associations.
- Use the keyword search above to find a resource by name.
- Use ‘Filters’ just below this text, to filter by Resource Categories, Student Population, Affinity/Identity Group, and Career Type.
- Check out this 2-minute OCS video on Using External Career Resources for even more tips.
AdvanceCT and the Governor’s Workforce Council have partnered with UpperCampus, a leading technology company in career readiness software, to design …
Assignments in our rotational Development Programs are formally structured, two-to-three-year assignments designed to let participants explore new career opportunities and …