Tips for Using the Resource Database:
- This database includes resources that OCS staff, Yale students, and Yale alums have found useful.
- Employer sites are not included, rather the database includes job listing sites, employer directories, and professional associations.
- Use the keyword search above to find a resource by name.
- Use ‘Filters’ just below this text, to filter by Resource Categories, Student Population, Affinity/Identity Group, and Career Type.
- Check out this 2-minute OCS video on Using External Career Resources for even more tips.
Career Insider (Vault) provides company, profession, and industry overviews. New users must create a profile to gain access.
The Graduate School regularly collects and reviews program information on behalf of departments and the University. The Report includes …
Helping graduate students and PhDs envision, prepare for, and excel in non-academic careers since 1999.
Connected Academics will help prepare doctoral students—already well trained for postsecondary faculty positions—to use their humanistic training in a broader …
ChemIDP is an Individual Development Plan designed specifically for graduate students and postdoctoral scholars in the chemical sciences. Through immersive, …
You have put a lot of time and effort into pursuing your PhD degree. Now it’s time to focus on how …
a career exploration and planning tool for the humanities and social sciences.
What are OCS’ key tips for navigating job boards? Watch our video and find out!
The Yale Club of London is inviting you to join its Mentorship Program. The program is intended for alumni and …