3rd Grade teacher needed at Davis Street Magnet School:
This third grade class has had a rotating band of substitute teachers this term and the parents are working with the school to try getting someone who can finish out this year.
Apply to be a BreakThrough Collaborative Teaching Fellow: Deadline to apply – February 23, 2023.
· Breakthrough is a national leader in education equity.
· We bring together passionate undergraduates from all majors and with a variety of professional goals to teach our motivated middle-school students.
· Breakthrough students come from under-resourced schools, but on the path to college. During our intensive summer sessions, they prepare to succeed in the most academically rigorous environments.
· Fellows receive intensive training and continuous feedback in a fun and hard-working community.
· We prepare the next generation of teachers and develop others to succeed in any profession.
· Breakthrough has programs across the country. We offer living stipends and a meaningful summer experience.
* See Jobs and Internships posted on the Yale OCS Education Page here.
*Forwarding education-related events and opportunities does not imply endorsement by the Yale Education Studies Program. Please do your own due diligence to see whether an opportunity aligns with your own educational priorities.
Know someone who would like to be connected with the Ed Studies program? Our events are open to the Yale community & the public. Anyone can sign up for the mailing list here.