Throughout the year, OCS works with employers to host industry events/career fairs and individual information sessions where students meet employer representatives and learn about their organizations.
Individual Employer Events: View a list of upcoming employer events, including company presentations, coffee chats, and office hours, in Yale Career Link under the Events tab, Information Sessions.
Dress Attire for Employer Events: Business casual dress is appropriate for Yale career fairs, employer information sessions, and other on-campus employer information sessions. Business casual attire includes pants, shirts, skirts, and dresses that, while not formal, are appropriate for a professional environment. Clothing should be pressed and should be neither too loose nor too tight. Examples of acceptable business casual attire include a sweater or blouse with khaki pants or a skirt. This does not apply to interviews or Consortium events unless indicated by the employer; please review Interview Attire for more information.
OCS Industry-Specific Recruiting Events/Career Fairs
Industry-specific recruiting events offer students the opportunity to connect with employers and learn about opportunities. Information and participating employers can be found under the Events, Career Fairs tab of Yale Career Link.
The Networking events will be held in a virtual format. A video with a quick tour of what to expect when you attend a virtual networking event can be found under the Career Library, Resources tab of Yale Career Link.
Schedule 2021-2022 OCS Networking Events/Career Fairs (all events will be held virtually)
- Boutique Consulting: Friday, September 10, 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Finance: Tuesday, September 14, 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Government: Friday, September 17, 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM): Wednesday, September 22, 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Non-Profit: Friday, October 1, 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Common Good & Creative Careers: March 4, 2022, 1:00-4:00pm
- Description: LAUNCH offers seniors from Yale, Bard, Brown, Connecticut College, Swarthmore and Union an opportunity to interview for opportunities with participating employers within the data, education, finance, legal, marketing, research, science and technology space.
- Dates: Fall Event – Friday, October 15th, 2021. Winter Event -Wednesday January 12th & Thursday, January 13th, 2022
- Eligible Students: This event is open to Yale College seniors.
- Location: 2021 & 2022 events will be held virtually.
- Additional Details: These events are virtual interviewing days. Student registration will open in December for the January 2022 event. Instructions for registering and applying to positions can be found here.
Engineering Career Fair Collaborative:
- Description: Connect with representatives from engineering firms recruiting for full-time and internship opportunities in robotics, energy, medical devices, environmental services, transportation, and design. Students from Yale, Harvard, Boston University, Olin College, Tufts, and MIT are invited to attend.
- Date: Friday, November 5, 2021, 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Eligible Students: This event is open to Yale College and GSAS students.
- Location: 2021 event will be held virtually.
- Additional Details: List of participating organizations. Click here for instructions on how to register.
All-Ivy Environmental & Sustainable Fair:
- Description: This Ivy League collaboration provides organizations unparalleled access to undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. students with the skills to address the complex sustainability challenges of our global economy.
- Date: February 25, 2022
- Eligible Students: All Yale students are welcome to attend.
- Additional Details: Visit the main page for the Fair.
- Description: This off-campus recruiting event provides graduating seniors from Yale, Brown, Harvard, Swarthmore and the University of Virginia the opportunity to interview with employers from the DC metropolitan area and beyond that are driven by a mission to make a positive impact on society.
- Date: Wednesday, March 2. 2022.
- Eligible Students: This interviewing event open only to Yale College seniors.
- Location: 2022 event will be held virtually.
- Details: Available in mid January 2022.
Georgetown Nonprofit & Government Expo:
- Description: The annual Government and Nonprofit Career EXPO brings top employers to Georgetown to recruit for internships and full-time jobs across the government and nonprofit sectors.
- Date: Friday, February 18, 2022
- Eligible Students: All Yale students and degreed alums are welcome to attend.
- Location: 2022 event will be held virtually.
- Registration: Click here to register for the event
Ivy+ Just in Time Career Fair:
Description: This Ivy+ Consortium event brings together 45+ employers with active openings for internship and full-time roles across all industries.
Date: April 13, 2022 1:00 – 4:00 PM EST
Eligible Students: Undergraduates, graduate students, post-docs, and recent alumni of participating schools.
Location: Event will be held virtually via Handshake
Register and Information: registration information coming soon