Students can engage with the Office of Career Strategy (OCS) in ways that align best with their personal academic and professional path. OCS can help you brainstorm career paths, apply for positions, network with ease, negotiate offers, and consider graduate school.
Connect With OCS
Advisors in OCS are here to help you plan every step of your career exploration journey.
- Make a 15-minute virtual Quick Question Appointment (when classes are in session)
- Schedule a 30 or 45-minute advising appointment
- Drop in for a 15-minute, first-come, first-served advising session. Find dates, times and details here.
- Student Organizations: Request a Workshop
Apply for Jobs & Internships
Applying to positions can be a mysterious process, but we’re here to help! Start with these resources and make an appointment with a career advisor.
Funding for Professional Experiences
Yale students pursue many meaningful opportunities. Below are resources to help you consider opportunities and funding options.
- Summer Experience Award
- Professional Development Reimbursement for Yale Juniors & Seniors
- Select Internship Programs (Block, Buckley, LA Arts, Yale in Hollywood)
- Post-graduate & Summer Fellowships
Grow Your Network
Networking may seem intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be. Read these tips to network with ease.