Did You Know?
- Almost 50% (47.7%) of Yale students reported working in the Nonprofit or Government Sector in Summer 2021.
- 32% of the Class of 2021 reported their first job in the Nonprofit or Government Sector.
- 12-14% of all Yale students reported working in the Creative Careers.
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program for Juniors & Seniors
- Public Service/Public Interest Exception
- Traverse Job Board (Government & Communications)
- Customize your Monday OCS Weekly Newsletter with the CGCC categories that interest you.
Meet the CGCC Team:
- Robyn Acampora, Director of Strategic Initiatives & Public Service Careers (nonprofit & policy)
- Lori Ferrara, Senior Administrative Assistant
- Stephanie Glover, Senior Administrative Assistant
- Kelly McSergi, Assistant Director of Employer Relations & CGCC ER Liaison
- Derek Webster, Senior Associate Director for Creative Careers (arts & media communications)
- Jorimel Zaldivar, Senior Associate Director for Common Good Careers (education & government)
Yale College Experiential Learning and Internships
- Paul Block Journalism & Buckley Media & Public Policy Funded Internships – Journalism
- Yawkey and Yale Alumni Community Service Funded Internships – Nonprofit
- Yale in Hollywood Summer Internship Program – Entertainment
- Summer Experience Award (SEA) for students on financial aid – Arts Apprenticeships, Government, Nonprofit & Research
Hearing from Yale alums who work in the industries that CGCC covers is one of the most valuable steps a student can take. We encourage students to conduct informational interviews. Students can find alums through: