Quick Questions Appointments Now Open for GSAS Masters!

The Office of Career Strategy (OCS) would like to welcome Aditya Kumar and Himanshu Krishnan, our new Quick Questions (QQ) Advisors dedicated to GSAS Masters students. Get feedback on your resumes, cover letters, interview, or networking event preparation. Whatever stage you are in the internship/job search process, our QQ Advisors are eager to listen to your career goals and help you achieve them.

The schedule is now live to reserve a “Quick Questions” Appointment. Consultations fill up fast – book an appointment today on Yale Career Link!

Himanshu Krishnan, MBA Student at Yale SOM

Hi there! I am a 2nd year MBA student at Yale School of Management. I am originally from India and hold a bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. Prior to Yale, I worked at Shell for 5 years in corporate strategy and operations across UK, Singapore, Australia and Qatar.

I did my MBA summer internship with Bain & Company in Los Angeles, focusing on Healthcare and Artificial Intelligence cases. At SOM, I’m one of the leaders for the Consulting Club and am very active with the South Asia Club and Data Analytics Clubs. I enjoy working out, trying out new restaurants and taking walks on campus with friends.

Feel free to reach out if you have questions about management consulting/corporate strategy recruiting.

Aditya Kumar, PhD Candidate in History

Adi is a fifth-year doctoral candidate in history interested in twentieth-century South Asian American migration, race, and social movements. His current project examines the diasporic response to India’s 1975 Emergency. Before starting at Yale, he graduated with honors from Brown University with a BA in History and Political Science. With support from the Mellon Mays Fellowship, Adi conducted research exploring 19th-century British-Indian policing, liberalism, and racial capitalism. Outside of research, he enjoys making music, meditation, and spending time with his cat, Keanu. 

By Jacob Gonzalez (he/him)
Jacob Gonzalez (he/him) Senior Associate Director, Graduate and Postdoctoral Career Services