Information about our Program
- No prior experience required.
- 10-week full-time summer internships with leading microelectronics companies in the Northeast.
- Weekly to bi-weekly company visits included as part of internships.
- Industry mentors provide advice on internship projects and career opportunities.
- Networking events.
- Competitive salaries.
- Freshman or Sophomore students currently registered in US universities who are interested in career options focused on microelectronics, nanotechnology, and semiconductors.
- Although not a hard requirement, preference will be given to students currently enrolled in Northeast-based universities.
- Semiconductor physics, materials synthesis, and epitaxy
- Nanotechnology and cleanroom fabrication
- Quantum materials and devices
- Security and electronics supply chain
- 5G, communications and radar systems
- MEMS, sensors, and the future of electronics
- Leadership and communication skills
Timeline of Program
- October 20th, 2023: Application deadline for students interested in the program
- November 2023 to Feb 2024: Interviews and selection process
- End of May-August 2024: Summer internships (exact dates vary from company to company, and are typically flexible)
Questions about the program can be directed to: Preetha Kingsview email@example.com
More information about the Program: https://microelectronics-internships.org/
Application Link: https://eecsalliance.slideroom.com/#/login/program/74328