The portfolio of the Office of Career Strategy (OCS) is extremely varied and includes career advising, experiential learning programs, event management, employer engagement, graduate and professional school advising, and data collection of summer and postgraduate activities.
- 19,375 total students and alums engaged with the resources of OCS.
- OCS hosted more than 100 career educational events and workshops.
- The Common Good & Creative Careers team supported students pursuing careers that make a difference and encourage creativity.
Yale College Statistics
OCS tracks the choices of Yale College students during their summers and after graduation. Through the Class Lists and Peer Networking Lists available in the Career Library on the Yale Career Link students are encouraged to connect with their peers and recent graduates.
Highlights: Yale College Class of 2019 First Destination Report
- 96.5% of the Class was employed or in graduate school six months after graduation
- 31.9% of the Class chose to work at a small or mid-size employer (fewer than 100 employees)
- 36.0% of the Class chose to work at a non-profit, NGO, government or other public agency
- 71.1% of the Class, working full-time in the U.S., reported a starting salary over $50,000, 52.9% reported a starting salary over $70,000
- 85.5% of the Class reported using the resources of the Office of Career Strategy
- 87.0% of the Class stated that their job was related to their area of study
Yale College: First Destination Reports
First Destination Reports are based on outcomes six months after graduation under the guidelines set by the National Association of Colleges and Employers.
- Class of 2019
- Class of 2018
- Class of 2017
- First Destination Choices: A Summary, Classes 2013-2016
- Class of 2016
- Class of 2015
- Class of 2014
- Class of 2013
Yale College: Summer Activities Reports
Summer Reports are released annually in October.
- Summer 2019
- Summer 2018
- Summer 2017
- Summer Choices of Yale College Graduates: A Summary, Summers 2013-2016
- Summer 2016
- Summer 2015
- Summer 2014
- Summer 2013
Yale College: A Four Year Look
Four-Year Out Reports are released annually during the fall semester.
Graduate School of Arts & Sciences: Program Statistics
The Graduate School of Arts & Sciences collects program information on behalf of departments. Visit GSAS Program Statistics for aggregate data about Ph.D. admissions, enrollment, degree completion, and employment.