Tips for Using the Resource Database:
- This database includes resources that OCS staff, Yale students, and Yale alums have found useful.
- Employer sites are not included, rather the database includes job listing sites, employer directories, and professional associations.
- Use the keyword search above to find a resource by name.
- Use ‘Filters’ just below this text, to filter by Resource Categories, Student Population, Affinity/Identity Group, and Career Type.
- Check out this 2-minute OCS video on Using External Career Resources for even more tips.
CareerShift, licensed by the OCS, is a job aggregator and a powerful tool for searching internship and full-time positions posted …
You have put a lot of time and effort into pursuing your PhD degree. Now it’s time to focus on how …