For eligible students, there are many opportunities that meet the requirements for funding through the Summer Experience Award. Yale’s Office of Career Strategy has the following tips as you start to search.
- Determine which category(ies) within the SEA you are interested in pursuing this summer.
- Arts Apprenticeship
- For profit (international only)
- Consider whether you are seeking an opportunity within the U.S. or internationally.
After you have narrowed down the above options, it’s time to start coming up with organizations that you would want to work for that are eligible for the SEA.
Keep in mind that the positions need to be:
- unpaid or underfunded (below $2,000)
- at least 30 hours/wk for at least 8 weeks.
Visit the Summer Experience Award page for additional information and to apply.