Tips for Using the Resource Database:
- This database includes resources that OCS staff, Yale students, and Yale alums have found useful.
- Employer sites are not included, rather the database includes job listing sites, employer directories, and professional associations.
- Use the keyword search above to find a resource by name.
- Use ‘Filters’ just below this text, to filter by Resource Categories, Student Population, Affinity/Identity Group, and Career Type.
- Check out this 2-minute OCS video on Using External Career Resources for even more tips.
Humanities and Social Sciences PhD Pathways : Resources
Career Insider (Vault) provides company, profession, and industry overviews. New users must create a profile to gain access.
The Graduate School regularly collects and reviews program information on behalf of departments and the University. The Report includes …
Tsai Center for Innovative Thinking at Yale (Tsai CITY)’s mission is to inspire students from diverse backgrounds and disciplines to …
A career exploration and planning tool for the humanities and social sciences.
Helping graduate students and PhDs envision, prepare for, and excel in non-academic careers since 1999.
BOOKJOBS.COM was created to aid in the recruiting of the best and the brightest college graduates around the country—graduates from …
Dutch PhDs share their reflections on their academic careers and on their transitions into the non-academic labour market. They also …
Connected Academics will help prepare doctoral students—already well trained for postsecondary faculty positions—to use their humanistic training in a broader …
a career exploration and planning tool for the humanities and social sciences.