Fall 2022 GSAS Professional Experience (GPE) Fellowship Opportunities
Additional GPE Fellowship applications for the Fall 2022 Term are now open! Read about each fellowship below in the embedded links and apply for positions by clicking the “Apply Now” button. You could also directly apply through the Yale Career Link. Under the Jobs tab, search for the keyword “GPE” to see all available fellowships. For more details about the fellowship program, click here.
Positions are open to currently matriculated PhD students in years 1-6* of their program during the time of the fellowship. Applications are due by 11:59pm on September 24, 2022.
* 7th-year students with COVID-related funding extensions from GSAS are also eligible to apply. International students should consult with your OISS advisor to confirm eligibility. Please contact McDougal Fellow Yining Li and Kathryn Wall with any questions.
Fall 2022 GPE Open Positions (Deadline September 24, 2022)
The details and link to apply in Career Link for each position are available in the associated links (Fellowship name – Host office):
- Archival Fellow – Yale Center for Collaborative Arts and Media (CCAM)
- Diversity, Equity, inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) Initiatives Fellow – OISS
- Lending Lab Fellow – Yale Center for Collaborative Arts and Media (CCAM)
- Professional Development Fellow in Media Relations – Office of Public Affairs & Communications
- Program Design Fellow – Life Worth Living Program, Yale Center for Faith & Culture
- September 14 – September 24, 2022: Applications open on Yale Career Link (Resume and Cover Letter required)
- September 24, 2022: Applications deadline (11:59pm ET)
- September 25 – September 29, 2022: Interview and award notification to selected fellows
- October 03, 2022: Suggested fellowship start date
Past GPE fellows & mentors sharing their experiences
Five pairs of Spring 2021 fellows and their host offices took a moment to reflect their experiences in a recent info session!