Fall 2022 GSAS Professional Experience (GPE) Fellowship Opportunities
GPE Fellowship applications for the Fall 2022 Term are now open! Read about each fellowship below in the embedded links and apply for positions by clicking the “Apply Now” button. You could also directly apply through the Yale Career Link. Under the Jobs tab, search for the keyword “GPE” to see all available fellowships. For more details about the fellowship program, click here.
Positions are open to currently matriculated PhD students in years 1-6* of their program during the time of the fellowship. Applications are due by 11:59pm on June 19, 2022.
* 7th-year students with COVID-related funding extensions from GSAS are also eligible to apply. International students should consult with your OISS advisor to confirm eligibility. Please contact McDougal Fellow Chelsea Xu and Zenan Wang with any questions.
Fall 2022 GPE Open Positions (Deadline June 19, 2022)
The details and link to apply in Career Link for each position are available in the associated links (Fellowship name – Host office):
- Academic Affairs Fellow – Yale College Office of Academic Affairs
- Diversity & Inclusion Fellow – Yale School of Medicine Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Development Fellow in Storytelling and Media – Office of Public Affairs & Communications
- Professional Development Fellow in Media Relations – Office of Public Affairs & Communications
- Diversity, Equity, inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) Initiatives Fellow – OISS
- Collections Information Access Fellow – Yale Center for British Art
- Belonging at Yale Strategic Communications Fellow – Office of the Secretary and Vice President for University Life
- Data Analytics Fellow – Yale Carbon Containment Lab
- Knowledge Management Fellow – Yale Environmental Leadership & Training Initiative (ELTI)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Fellow – Yale Program to Advance Training in Health and Sciences (PATHS)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Fellow – Yale Ciencia Academy (YCA)
- Global Affairs Strategic Communications Fellow – The Jackson Institute for Global Affairs
- Exhibition Curation Fellow – Medical Historical Library at the Cushing/Whitney Medical Library
- Data Management and Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Fellow – Environmental Leadership & Training Initiative, YSE
- Peabody Museum Student Programs Fellow – Yale Peabody Museum
- Natural Carbon Capture Fellow – Environmental Leadership & Training Initiative, YSE
- Communications and Content Strategy Fellow – The Yale Review
- Strategic Initiatives Fellow – Yale Alumni Association
- Whitney Humanities Center Fellow – Whitney Humanities Center
- Community Outreach and Education Fellow – Office of New Haven Affairs
- Strategic Communications Fellow – Yale Prison Education Initiative
- Yale Asian American Cultural Center (AACC) Fellow – Yale’s Asian American Cultural Center
- Online Education Fellow – Yale Summer Session
- Education Assessment Fellow – Poorvu Center for Teaching and Learning
- Innovation Fellow – Center for Biomedical Innovation and Technology
- Strategic Communications Fellow – Council on Latin American & Iberian Studies, MacMillan Center
- Strategic Communications Fellow – European Studies Council
- Advocacy & Research Fellow – Women Faculty Forum
- May 16 – June 19, 2022: Applications open on Yale Career Link (Resume and Cover Letter required)
- June 19, 2022: Applications deadline (11:59pm ET)
- June 20 – August 12, 2022: Interview and award notification to selected fellows
- August 31, 2022: Suggested fellowship start date
Note- Positions with limited applicants may have deadlines extended by 3 weeks to July 17, 2022.
Past GPE fellows & mentors sharing their experiences
Five pairs of Spring 2021 fellows and their host offices took a moment to reflect their experiences in a recent info session!