GSAS Professional Experience (GPE) Fellowship Opportunities
Fall 2023 applications will open on the new Graduate Student Professional Development website on May 17 2023 and are due by 11:59pm on July 7 2023.
GPE fellowship positions are open to currently matriculated PhD students in years 1-6* of their program during the time of the fellowship. For more details about the fellowship program, click here.
* 7th-year students with COVID-related funding extensions from GSAS are also eligible to apply. International students should consult with your OISS advisor to confirm eligibility. Please contact Assistant Dean of Graduate Student Professional Development Suzanne Young, PhD with any questions.
Students may apply to more than one fellowship position but can only accept one position. Required application documents are (1) a resume (not an academic CV) and (2) a personalized cover letter.
Spring 2023 GPE Positions
- Program Design GPE Fellow – Yale Center for Faith & Culture
- Strategic Communications for Provost GPE Fellow – Office of the Provost
- Communications and Content Strategy Fellow– The Yale Review
- Food Choice and Behavior Analysis GPE Fellow – Yale Hospitality
- Data Analysis GPE Fellow – Yale College Dean’s Office
- Strategic Data GPE Fellow – Office for Postdoctoral Affairs
- University Community Engagement GPE Fellow – Dwight Hall at Yale
*Note: Students can apply for up to 3 positions per semester.
Fall 2023 Application Timeline
- May 10, 2023: Applications open
- July 7, 2023: Student application deadline
- July 8-August 22, 2023: Interview and award notification to selected fellows
- September 5, 2023: Suggested start date
Past GPE fellows & mentors sharing their experiences
Five pairs of Spring 2021 fellows and their host offices took a moment to reflect on their experiences in a recent info session!