Spring 2022 GSAS Professional Experience (GPE) Fellowship Opportunities
GPE Fellowship applications for the Spring 2022 Term are now open! Read about each fellowship below in the embedded links and apply for positions by clicking the “Apply Now” button. You could also directly apply through the Yale Career Link. Under the Jobs tab, search for the keyword “GPE” to see all available fellowships. For more details about the fellowship program, click here.
Positions are open to currently matriculated PhD students in years 1-6* of their program during the time of the fellowship. Applications are due by 11:59pm on November 14, 2021.
* 7th-year students with COVID-related funding extensions from GSAS are also eligible to apply. International students should consult with your OISS advisor to confirm eligibility. Please contact McDougal Fellow Shi Shen and Zenan Wang with any questions.
Spring 2022 GPE Open Positions (Deadline November 14, 2021)
The details and link to apply in Career Link for each position are available in the associated links (Fellowship name – Host office):
- Gender and Public Policy Fellow – Council on Latin American and Iberian Studies (CLAIS)
- Editorial Fellow – Yale Alumni Magazine
- Community Engagement Classification Fellow – Dwight Hall at Yale
- Communications Fellow – The Yale Review
- International Strategic Initiatives Fellow – Yale Office of International Affairs
- International Communications Fellow – Yale Office of International Affairs
- Communications Fellow – Jackson Institute for Global Affairs
- Outreach Fellow – Yale Dean’s Office of Gender & Campus Culture
- November 14, 2021: Applications deadline (11:59pm ET)
- November 14 – December 17, 2021: Interview and award notification to selected fellows
- January 3 – January 14, 2022: New fellows onboarding
- January 18, 2022: Suggested fellowship start date
Past GPE fellows & mentors sharing their experiences
Five pairs of Spring 2021 fellows and their host offices took a moment to reflect their experiences in a recent info session!