My Visa Jobs

If you want to live and work in the United States, one employer must become your visa sponsor and file work visa or green card petition on your behalf. The most common temporary work visas are H1B Visa, H2B Visa, TN Visa, L Visa, O1 Visa and R1 Visa.
Your first step is to create free career profile and upload resume. This smart engine will start matching your skills and background to U.S. employers.

View Resource